ATS-80T Two-way Tour Guide Package + 23 Participants
The ATS-80 digital tour guide system is suitable for any application needing two-way communication, e.g. training sessions, lectures with questions and answers from all participants, and group tours or factory tours with two speaking guides.
• Economic solution for two-way communication while social distancing at work.
• Devices and earpieces may be sanitized with disinfectant wipes for each use.
This 25-way System Package includes:
1 x Tour Guide (leader) supplied with earset boom microphone
1 x Assistant Guide supplied with earset boom microphone
23 x Participant receivers supplied with earpiece, talkback function using its integral microphone
• earset boom microphone available as option
1 x Charger-case for 25 devices
We have a wide range of headsets available - see the below for the Related Products. The receivers are also Hearing Aid Compatible with the addition of a plug-in neck loop.
• TWO-WAY TOUR TALK MODES •
INTERACTIVE TEACHING MODE - The tour guide leads the group with support from the assistant guide - both may speak simultaneously, hands-free, to the group of listening participants. The Assistant mutes their microphone to allow any of the participants to ask a question by pressing a button and talking into their device - the tour Leader may respond.
DISCUSSION MODE - The tour guide leads the group and discusses the tour with the assistant guide - both may speak simultaneously, hands-free, to the group of listening participants.
• SYSTEM FEATURES •
• High resistance to interference due to digital transmission
• High operating range - up to 100m (line of sight)
• 7 simultaneous groups (licence free in the UK and EU)
• 3 different operating modes: guiding, lecturing and discussions for versatile applications
• Integrated microphone for hand-held operation
• Supplied with plug-in earphone/microphone for hands-free operation
• Audio line input via 3.5 mm stereo jack for external player
• High-contrast OLED display with battery status indication
• TOUR GUIDE LEADER FUNCTIONS •
• ALERT SIGNAL - when a member of the group leaves your reception range, a warning signal will sound at the corresponding receiver, their talk button will flash in red and the display will show OUT OF RANGE.
• ATTENDANCE MONITORING - By the press of a button, the group leader can check how many receivers are switched on and thus if all members of the group are present.
• CALL SIGNAL - to ask the group to gather. A call signal will sound at the corresponding receivers in your group, their display will show GATHER, their talk button will flash in red and the receiver will vibrate for 30 seconds.
• Talk/mute button
• Priority assignment
• Channel lock
• Full-duplex communication (open microphone) for Leader and Assistant
• Operating time: 18+ hours
• Each device is supplied with belt clip and lanyard
Get a Quote
Would you like to know more about this product?