Using Phonak’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless protocol, Roger is easy to set up, and even easier to use, with plug-and-play configuration and automatic reconnection.
The Roger system from Phonak offers far more than a tourguide system. Using Phonak’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless protocol, Roger is easy to set up and even easier to use, with plug-and-play configuration and automatic reconnection. The Phonak range offers an integrated system solution to participants using wireless receivers for headphones or hearing aids, a speech reinforcement loudspeaker, and integration in-room audio sources and AV systems.
Roger is a totally flexible system:
- Multiple transmitters possible – for secondary presenters or enabling visitor participation with up to 10 transmitter/microphones in the same group.
- Several groups can operate in the same room.
- Compatible with hearing aids – ensuring no-one misses a word.
- Multimedia-ready - transmit external audio content directly to Guide-U receivers.
- Integrated receiver/loudspeaker.
- Roger can even be used with a site’s existing loudspeaker & AV systems.
ISM licence-free and immune to interference from nearby appliances, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellphone networks etc.
About Phonak Communications
Phonak has been producing hearing instruments since 1965 and is an industry-leading expert in advanced acoustics and hearing technology. Phonak Communications AG was founded in Murten, Switzerland in 1992, and is the technology and market leader in the development, design, production and worldwide distribution of ultra-miniaturized wireless systems.
Talk to us about PHONAK and arrange a demonstration – you’ll soon be convinced.