ADD-ON 20 STETHOSETS (PACKAGE)
Hire extra Sennheiser stethoset tour guide receivers to increase the size of your tour guide group(s).
This package comprises a Sennheiser EZL 2020 D fast-charger case for 20 receivers and two transmitters or batteries. Includes 20 x HDE 2020 D stethoset receivers.
Stethoset Receiver Battery life: 8 hrs. Recharge time: 3 hrs.
SENNHEISER STETHOSETS (HDE 2020-D II)
• A one-piece radio tour guide receiver that is quick to hand-out and collect at events and tours where you need fast change-over of tour groups; a factory open day is a typical application
• Receivers have a channel selector 1-6 and large dial for volume control
• Battery life: 8 hrs. Recharge time: 3 hrs.
• May be programmed to restrict the selector to only the available channels for your event. e.g. channel 1 only (selector disabled) for audio description [Programmed prior to despatch].
• We do recommend the silicone 'earbuds' are cleaned for each new user; 20 sterile cleansing wipe sachets are included but you can purchase more wipes, just ask
• Please note that while stethoset earbuds may provide some attenuation of ambient sound when worn correctly, there is no value of assumed hearing protection (see our range of noise-reducing and ear-defender headsets for use with pocket tour guide receivers)
• Consider visitors who may be wearing hearing aids - see our Blog article 'Including Hearing Aid Users in the Tour Group'
• 6 tourguide channels from portable radio transmitters
• 8 channels in conference mode
• license-free frequency range for Europe: 863 - 865 MHz
• Automatic on/off switch for power-save
• Large rotary volume control
• Back-lit display shows: the channel selection, battery status, signal level, volume setting
Get a Quote
Would you like to know more about this product?