ATS-80ST Stationary Transmitter
42-channel stationary PLL digital transmitter, for transmitting external microphone signals and audio line signals to ATS-80R portable tour guide receivers. Plug-in a headset for two-way communication to ATS-80R receivers. Also compatible with Bluetooth headsets.
Applications include interpretation systems, lecture theatres.
• Stereo audio line input via RCA phono Left/Right
• Microphone input via combination jack (XLR/6.3 mm jack)
• Bluetooth audio compatibility
• Mono audio line output via RCA phono
• Loop input and loop output via 6.3 mm jack
• Adjustable headphone output for monitoring
• Removable antenna (TNC)
• USB audio programming interface
• High-contrast OLED display
• Channel name and ID can be edited
• Adjustable transmitting power (high: ≤ 20 mW/low: ≤ 10 mW)
• Operating range: approx. 100 m
• Power is provided via enclosed plug-in power supply
• Dimensions: 215 x 51 x 210 mm
• Weight: 1.25 kg
Get a Quote
Would you like to know more about this product?