ATS-80R Tour Guide Receiver with Talkback
The ATS-80R digital tour guide receiver is used by the tour participants - for any application needing two-way communication, e.g. training sessions, lectures with questions and answers and group tours or factory tours. Two operating modes allow participants to listen to two guides providing the tour talk speaking simultaneously or, to join a Q&A tour where they as participants may ask questions via the talkback function on the receiver. Requires one or two ATS-80T transmitters for each tour talk group.
• Economic solution for two-way communication while social distancing at work.
• Devices and earpieces may be sanitized with disinfectant wipes for each use.
• High resistance to interference due to digital transmission
• High operating range - up to 100m
• 7 simultaneous groups (icence free in the UK and EU)
• Integrated microphone for talkback
• Supplied with plug-in earphone
• High-contrast OLED display with battery status indication
• Small form factor
Supplied with belt clip and lanyard
Description 42-channel digital PLL receiver
Carrier frequency range 823-832 MHz, 863-865 MHz
Audio frequency range 300-4,500 Hz
Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
Operating range: approx. 100 m (line of sight)
Operating time: 18+ hours (using 2,100mAh alkaline batteries)
Power supply receiver 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. batt. AA size or, alkaline (not included)
Width receiver 47 mm
Height receiver 109 mm
Depth receiver 35 mm
Weight receiver 53 g
Connections receiver 3.5 mm jack (earphones or neck loop for hearing aid - not included)
Get a Quote
Would you like to know more about this product?