ATS-80T Two-way Tour Guide Transmitter
The ATS-80T digital tour guide transmitter is used by the tour leader and assistant tour guide - for any application needing two-way communication, e.g. training sessions, lectures with questions and answers and group tours or factory tours. Two operating modes allow two guides to provide the tour talk speaking simultaneously or, to lead a Q&A tour where the participants may ask questions via the talkback function on their receiver.
We have a wide range of headsets available - see the below for the Related Products. The receivers are also Hearing Aid Compatible with the addition of a plug-in neck loop.
• TWO-WAY TOUR TALK-MODES •
INTERACTIVE TEACHING MODE - The tour guide leads the group with support from the assistant guide - both may speak simultaneously, hands-free, to the group of listening participants. The Assistant mutes their microphone to allow any of the participants to ask a question by pressing a button and talking into their device - the tour Leader may respond.
DISCUSSION MODE - The tour guide leads the group and discusses the tour with the assistant guide - both may speak simultaneously, hands-free, to the group of listening participants.
• High resistance to interference due to digital transmission
• High operating range - up to 100m
• 7 simultaneous groups (icence free in the UK and EU)
• 3 different operating modes: guiding, lecturing and discussions for versatile applications
• Integrated microphone for hand-held operation
• Supplied with plug-in earphone/microphone for hands-free operation
• Audio line input via 3.5 mm stereo jack for external player
• High-contrast OLED display with battery status indication
• Small form factor
TOUR GUIDE LEADER FUNCTIONS
• ALERT SIGNAL - when a member of the group leaves your reception range, a warning signal will sound at the corresponding receiver, their talk button will flash in red and the display will show OUT OF RANGE.
• ATTENDANCE MONITORING - By the press of a button, the group leader can check how many receivers are switched on and thus if all members of the group are present.
• CALL SIGNAL - to ask the group to gather. A call signal will sound at the corresponding receivers in your group, their display will show GATHER, their talk button will flash in red and the receiver will vibrate for 30 seconds.
• Talk/mute button
• Priority assignment
• Channel lock
• Full-duplex communication (open microphone)
Each device is supplied with belt clip and lanyard
Interference-free parallel operation of up to 42 different channels possible (subject to licensing in the UK)
Adjustable transmitting power (high: ≤ 20 mW/low: ≤ 10 mW)
Operating range: approx. 100 m (line of sight)
Operating time: 18+ hours (using 2,100mAh alkaline batteries)
Power supply via 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery AA size or alkaliine (not included)
Dimensions: 47 x 97 x 35 mm
Weight: 53 g
Get a Quote
Would you like to know more about this product?